- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
Officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a country in South Asia. It is the fifth-most populous country with a population exceeding 212,742,631 people. Pakistan is blessed with world’s three highest mountain ranges with hundreds of snow covered peaks. In these ranges, Himalayas, Hindukash and Karakoram are well known. K2 is in the Karakoram Range and it world’s second highest peak. And in these beautiful ranges we have lots of beautiful treks from lush green meadows to snow covered treks.
The geography and climate of Pakistan are extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety
of wildlife. Pakistan covers an area of 881,913 km2 (340,509 sq. mi), approximately equal to the combined land areas of France and the United Kingdom. It is the 33rd-largest nation by total area. Geologically, Pakistan is located in the Indus–Tsangpo Suture Zone and overlaps the Indian tectonic plate in its Sindh and Punjab provinces; Balochistan and most of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are within the Eurasian plate, mainly on the Iranian plateau. Gilgit–Baltistan and Azad Kashmir lie along the edge of the Indian plate and hence are prone to violent earthquakes. This region has the highest rates of seismicity and largest earthquakes in the Himalaya region. Ranging from the coastal areas of the south to the glaciated mountains of the north, Pakistan’s landscapes vary from plains to deserts, forests, hills, and plateaus
Along with “Spantik” You can explore Pakistan and cherish each and every moment in the valleys and enjoy the vast and diverse cultures and traditions.
The Karakoram Highway, also known as the Friendship Highway in China, was built by the governments of Pakistanand China. It was started in 1959 and was completed and opened to the public in 1979. Pakistan initially favoured routing through Mintaka Pass. In 1966, China citing the fact that Mintaka would be more susceptible to air strikes recommended the steeper Khunjerab Pass instead. About 810 Pakistanis and about 200 Chinese workers lost their lives, mostly in landslides and falls, while building the highway. Over 140 Chinese workers who died during the construction are buried in the Chinese cemetery in Gilgit. The route of the KKH traces one of the many paths of the ancient Silk road. Karakoram Highway provides the pathway to expeditions for almost all peaks in Gilgit–Baltistan, Kashmir and several peaks in Xinjiang China. The region includes some of the world’s largest glaciers like the Baltoro and Siachen Glaciers. Five of the Eight-thousanders (mountains taller than 8,000 meters (26,000 ft.)) of the world that are in Pakistan are accessible by the highway.
Hunza is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan. Hunza is situated in the extreme northern part of Pakistan, bordering with the Wakhan Corridor of Afghanistan and the Xinjiang region of China.
Hunza was formerly a princely state bordering Xinjiang (autonomous region of China) to the northeast and Pamir to the northwest, which survived until 1974, when it was finally dissolved by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. The state bordered the Gilgit Agency to the south and the former princely state of Nagar to the east. The state capital was the town of Baltit (also known as Karimabad); another old settlement is Ganish Village which means ancient god “Ganesh village. Hunza was an independent principality for more than 900 years, until the British gained control of it and the neighboring valley of Nagar between 1889 and 1892 through a military conquest. The then Mir/Tham (ruler) Rehab Ansari of Hunza fled to Kashghar in China and sought what would now be called political asylum.
In 2010, a landslide blocked the river and created Attabad Lake (also called Gojal Lake), which threatened 15,000 people in the valley below and has effectively blocked 27 km of the Karakoram Highway. The new lake extends 30 kilometers (19 mi) and rose to a depth of 400 feet (120 m) when it was formed as the Hunza River backed up. The landslide completely covered sections of the Karakoram Highway. The local languages spoken include Burushaski, Wakhi and Shina. The literacy rate of the Hunza valley is believed to be more than 90%. The historical area of Hunza and present northern Pakistan has had, over the centuries, mass migrations, conflicts and resettling of tribes and ethnicities, of which the Dardic Shina race is the most prominent in regional history. People of the region have recounted their historical traditions down the generations.
- Stunning wild and urban scenery
- Spectacular mountains vistas
- One of the Wonder of the World, Stunning and astonishing Karakoram Highways
- Killer Mountain’s View point (Nanga Parbat)
- Junction point of three high Mountain ranges (Karakoram, Hindukush)
- World’s second highest alpine plateau. (Deosai Plains)
- Guided culture & safari tour/Family tour
- 12 night’s hotel stay
- Group normally consist of 10-12 persons
- Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle
Sights to visit:
- Ride to Naran
- Kiwai Waterfall
- Kaghan Valley
- Ride to Astore Valley
- Lulusar Lake
- Gittidas Meadows
- Babusar Pass
- Ride to Skardu
- 2nd World Highest Alpine plain (Deosai National Park ) (Off-Road)
- Sheaosar Lake
- Kala pani
- Bara Pani
- Sadpara Lake
- Excursionn in Skardu
- Manthoka waterfall
- Khamush waterfall
- Excretion Skardu
- Katpana Desert
- Katpana Lake
- Sarfaranga Desert
- Blind Lake (Off-Road)
- Shigar Valley
- Shangrilla Lake
- Ride to Minapin (Nagar Valley)
- Astak Nala
- World three highest Mountain Junction
- Rakaposhi View Point
- Hunza valley
- Ride to Karimabad
- Altit & baltit Fort
- Duiker Valley
- Karimabad Bazar
- Nagar & Hunza View point
- Ride to Passu
- Hopar Valley
- Hopar Glacier
- Pak-China Friendship Tunnel
- Attabad Lake
- Hussaini Suspension Bridge
- Borate Lake (Off-Road)
- Passu & Karakoram Highway View point
- World highest ATM
- Pak-China Border
- L.O.I (Letter of Invitation)
- Letter for the Visa process.
- Pick and drop to and from Airport
- Pick from Airport and drop to Hotel after dinner, Pick next day.
- Drop to Islamabad airport the last day.
- Motor Bikes (GS 150)
- Suzuki GS150
- Rent of the bikes
- Fuel and Oil change of the bikes.
- Tools and Spare parts for bike maintenance
- Fuel of Motor Bike
- Complete fuel ISB – ISB
- Mechanics (1 senior + 1 Helper)
- Mechanics for bike maintenance
- Tools & Spare parts
- Basic spare parts and tools for the bike maintenance.
- Team Leader
- A professional and experienced team leader for the group.
- HI-lux for bikes and crew.
- Hi-ace for Luggage and group members. (both with Fuel)
- Food (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Different food menu
- All food excluding Lunch (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Exclusive Dinner for 2 Nights (barbeque or Mutton etc.)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Neat and clean accommodations, good staff and food.
- 1 night 3p Sharing camping at Sheosar lake
- Service of Guide
- English spoken guide with good communication skills
- Land Cruisers from Astore to Skardu
- Crew Food & Accommodation
- Different food menu
- L.O.I (Letter of Invitation)
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Any type of Sightseeing tickets
- Extra expenses due to natural disaster and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above in “Services Included”.
- Medication, Evacuation and Rescue etc. in emergencies
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Helmets OR other safety gears.
- Air tickets (international & Domestic)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following are terms & conditions for the bike tour.
- PKR-5000 Advance per rider on arrival as “Bike Security Fee”.
- After picking bike, riders will check their bikes and then report “OK”.
- No rider will cross team leader for any reason.
- Wherever a rider wants to go on their own for a while he/she should tell the team leader and guide.
- The riders will bring their own protective gears.
- 50% of payment should be deposited as an advance.
- If someone wants any type of drink or food other than the menu the member will have to pay for it.
- No Pillion on bikes, only one person will ride on bike.
- The Rider will not repair their bike by themselves, if anything happens to bike riders will have to tell team leader.
- Rider will check their bike daily in the morning; if there’s any problem he/she should tell the team leader.
- Day 01
- Day 02
- Day 03
- Day 04
- Day 05
- Day 06
- Day 07
- Day 08
- Day 09
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
Pick from Airport and Drop to Hotel
Ride to Naran
Ride to Astore Valley
Ride to Skardu
Excursion in Skardu
Ride Minapin (Nagar Valley )
Ride to Karimabad (Hunza Valley )
Ride to Passu (Upper Hunza Gojal)
Ride to Khunjerab Pass and back to Minapin
Ride back to Naran
Ride back to Islamabad
Drop to Airport
More about Hunza
More about Karakoram Highway
More about Khunjerab pass
More about this tour
Visa for Pakistan:
All nationalities require a full passport that must be valid for 6 months beyond the intended length of stay. We will provide you with a letter of invitation for visa process, It is your responsibility to have the correct personal documents and present it to Pakistani consulate or Pakistani embassy to obtain your own visa, if one is necessary, in accordance with the regulations of the country you are to visit. All nationalities should check with their travel agent or the relevant embassies. We are not responsible for the actions of local immigration and customs officials, whether at points of entry or otherwise and any subsequent effects.
Visa regulations can change without notice: please check the current regulations in good time to obtain a visa if one is required.